Sunday, 22 November 2020

Presenting... the Presidents

I'm working on a Presentation at the moment, which will form part of a future presentation or two, where I share this blog project more widely, and the information that I have gained about the GA.

Working on one Presentation with a slide on each President and a picture... taking shape, and taking quite a bit of time.. Should perhaps have done this from the beginning, it would have been quicker...

A reminder that if you have a decent image of any GA President, please get in touch. There are a few where I have no decent picture at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...