Sunday 22 November 2020

Presenting... the Presidents

I'm working on a Presentation at the moment, which will form part of a future presentation or two, where I share this blog project more widely, and the information that I have gained about the GA.

Working on one Presentation with a slide on each President and a picture... taking shape, and taking quite a bit of time.. Should perhaps have done this from the beginning, it would have been quicker...

A reminder that if you have a decent image of any GA President, please get in touch. There are a few where I have no decent picture at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...