Sunday 29 November 2020

Margaret Barlow

Margaret Barlow is mentioned in the 1987 Annual Report with some reference to her and her staff, suggesting she was the office manager at the time, and her post was titled Senior Administrator. She oversaw the improvements to the Fulwood Road building that took place in 1987 to improve working conditions for staff. She was active and supportive of the Presidency of Graham Humphrys and Michael Storm.

If anyone knows more about Margaret Barlow, please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...