Thursday 21 January 2021

1996: GA News


1996 saw consultation on GCSEs and 'A' levels. An important time for many teachers as this would determine topics and approaches for some years to come. This important policy work, and responses to consultations has been a feature of the GA's work as well, with generations of GA Presidents being involved in collating responses to educational change. This is another reason to be a member of the GA: so that your voice can be heard, and viewpoints taken into account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...