Monday 11 January 2021

Bradford and Kent

This book was known by that name, rather than its actual title, which was Human Geography: Theories and their Applications.

Ashley Kent tells me that it "sold rather well" and I'm not surprised as we certainly had quite a few copies in the cupboards along the corridor outside the geography rooms in my first page. 

It was published in 1977, and went through several editions over the years.

This 2nd book below, written by the same authors was published in 1993, and we had copies of this as well.

Any memories of using this book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...