Monday 4 January 2021

GA Presidents in Classroom Geographer

I've previously blogged about Classroom Geographer journal. 

This was first published in the 1970s by Neil Sealey and ran for several years gaining a good readership. Neil lives in the Caribbean but kindly donated a virtually full set of journals to me a couple of years ago, and they were included in a specially curated exhibition, which I helped with, for the 125th Anniversary conference.

Neil Sealey was the editor of the journal.

Here's an article by future GA President Steve Rawlinson and Geoff Dinkele on the use of Lego to make population pyramids.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...