Thursday 4 February 2021

GA Trustee Election - February 2021

An important part of the GA is the opportunity for members to get involved in different ways. Key roles include the trustees who form the Governing Body. There are also elections when there is more than one candidate for the role of Vice President, who eventually becomes President and Past President (this has now become a 3-year rather than a 4-year cycle).

GA members have until the end of February to vote for a place on the Governing Body. There are two candidates: Charlotte Milner, and Hina Robinson.

Follow the link in the tweet here to read their statements, and cast your vote - another important element of GA membership: to have a voice in decisions like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...