Wednesday 17 February 2021

Tocuaro

Thanks to Angus Willson for this memory.

"The "Tocuaro: a Mexican Village" series has the old GA logo and was a joint publication with Worldaware which is why I ended up with a box of 36 mugs buried in the garage! I have unworn T-shirts, too. The GA - Worldaware connection involved a pre-President Wendy Morgan and Vincent Bunce working on the St Lucia resources. I joined Worldware after Vince had died. 
Quite randomly I came across a resources flyer being used as a bookmark in the Bailey and Fox handbook. 
Scan is here.
Any memories of this or other similar resources and their usage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...