Monday 22 February 2021

90th Anniversary - 1983

Thanks to Richard Daugherty for sending through a copy of a TES Article which was published in 1983 that he wrote. It provides a really nice summary of the rationale that lay behind the founding of the community of practice we know today as the GA, but which has gone through a great many changes. I'll share some of that article in a later blog post.

It will be worth revisiting what Richard has to say here when we reach the GA's 130th activity in 2023 perhaps, which will be 40 years on from when Richard wrote this piece, which he found as he was going through old documents to help me with the creation of recent posts on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...