Tuesday 9 February 2021

Charney 2021

I've mentioned the Charney Conference a number of times on the blog.

This is a Primary-focussed gathering, which was originally started some time ago as a more general gathering in 1970.

Rex Walford and some contemporaries were part of the organising committee, when it became more Primary focussed. There is plenty of interest for all key stages.

The 2021 version of the conference is happening online rather than face to face as was hoped. I hope to be back for Charney 25th Anniversary next year.


I'll be presenting a paper on the final day.
Details and booking form in this tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...