Saturday 14 March 2020

Geography in Secondary Schools

Updated November 2020

I have a copy of this booklet, which was first published in 1952. Mine is a later revision as it has an introduction by the GA President for 1960: Arthur Austin Miller (the next to be featured on this blog)

It was written by E.W.H Briault and D.W.Shave at the request of the GA's Executive Committee of the time.

An excellent read of its time if you can get hold of a copy.

Eric Briault was a school inspector, and went on to become Inner London's Education Officer and a contemporary of Michael Storm, who was GA President in 1988.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...