Monday 30 March 2020

G. J. Cons - Educational Films

Brendan Conway noticed my post yesterday on the late George Joseph Cons and a reference to a film in his obituary as shown below.
Image
and sent a link through to the film. I need to find 'Emptying the Dustbin' next.



There is also a list of films made with his input on the BFI website which Brendan sent through.


I found a few on the British Council website - here's one on Newark

And here is another of his films in the BBC Schedules in 1938.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...