Saturday, 15 May 2021

Hans Rosling - 2009

The 2009 Conference will be memorable to many for the appearance of Hans Rosling as our keynote speaker. 
He had a very large audience of course, and kept them spellbound.


I didn't get a photo taken with Hans, but got the chance to meet him and thank him for his work. As we work on plans for conference in 2022, it would be nice to think we might be able to attract someone with similar global recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Margaret Mackintosh RIP

Updated post. Sad news at the end of last week from colleagues who have organised the Charney Conference over the years of the passing of Ma...