Monday, 24 May 2021

Hetan Shah - Honorary Vice President

For a period, the GA had Honorary Vice Presidents, and they will also feature on the Blog. The current Honorary Vice President is Peter Jackson, who I will mention in a later post. Their role is advisory and to provide a sounding board for GA activity. They have previously attended meetings of Governing Body. I have previously mentioned Doreen Massey, who had this role.

Hetan Shah was an Honorary Vice President for some years.

Hetan is the Chief Executive of the British Academy, a Visiting Professor at King's College London and Deputy Chair of the Ada Lovelace Institute. 

He served as Executive Director of the Royal Statistical Society from 2011 to 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...