Sunday 17 May 2020

British Geography 1918-1945

This book was edited by Robert W Steel and published in 1987.

There is a chapter written by GA President J Allan Patmore.

It mentions a whole range of former GA Presidents as he talks through the changing nature of geography in the interwar period. I shall post several quotes from the chapter as 'Thoughts for the Day' in the coming months.

Thanks to Justin Woolliscroft for finding a copy of this in the Hull Archive and sending it through some weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...