Monday 11 September 2023

GA Publications in the Internet Archive: Geographical Work in Primary and Middle Schools (1981)

One of quite a few books that can be borrowed from the Internet Archive free of charge if you are interested in finding out more about the development of school geography (and the GA).

Published in 1981.

Edited by David Mills

The list of contributors below includes some former GA Presidents and others closely linked with the Association. 

https://archive.org/details/geographicalwork0000unse_v1z9



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...