Sunday 11 April 2021

Generous Geographers

After my involvement in the GA Awards, I started my main GA Conference 2021 input by being on a panel called 'Generous Geographers'.

Thanks to Kit Rackley for the screengrab of the session as it was underway. I was joined by Simon Catling, Gemma Collins, Jen Monk, and we were chaired by Susan Pike.

I made a presentation just in case it was needed and here are the slides with some thanks and questions for some of the people who've helped me over the years. There were certainly many former GA Presidents mentioned by all the panel, with Simon Catling himself being a former President of course.


The session will be available to view again (or for the first time if you chose to go to a different session) by all delegates registered on that day of the conference. I shall certainly blog here once those recordings become available.
 It will take a while to process, upload, tag and prepare / edit well over 100 hours of video recordings so please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...