Thursday 15 April 2021

CFBT Curriculum support - 2007-8

During 2007 and 2008, the GA were involved with CFBT to provide support for the new National Curriculum.

This brought Ruth Totterdell to the GA, and also David Rayner who were the two national subject leads. I was one of the regional advisers for the project and it was a stepping stone to my eventual appointment at Solly Street. I worked in the East of England.

Here I am at a hotel in Norwich leading some training in February 2008. I think I met John Lyon for the first time here too. This was where my session including 'never gonna give you up' by Rick Astley also got its venue I believe... where I explored case studies and topics that people persisted in teaching despite being less relevant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...