Sunday 11 October 2020

Solly Street

When I first went to Solly Street there was a view up the valley towards the Peak District and the Ski village. Over the years, the student flats started to go up in this part of the city, and now there is no view, and several of the roads have changed. This view is no more...

Image: Wendy North - shared on Flickr

It would be lovely to have memories of visits to Solly Street from those who have visited over the years. It was a place I called 'work' for three years, and one downside of the current situation is that I have been unable to visit, and particularly to visit the archive which I think has plenty more of interest for this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...