Monday 24 February 2020

Half way point

Tomorrow I will post the biography of the GA President for 1958: Professor Robert Ogilvie Buchanan.

The GA was founded in 1893, and I am intending to run this blog through until 2021 - this makes 128 years of history (and Presidents) to cover.

1957 was 64 years after the founding of the GA, which means I am half way between the founding of the GA and the President for 2021-22's entry.

This has not been the most read of my blogs. LivingGeography has had 5.5 million page views, and this has had just 2800 page views in the time since I started it last April. If you have been reading it, then thanks very much. There's plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...