Wednesday 29 January 2020

Geographers are useful people to know

Ashley Kent
GA News No. 10 - January 1988

This was the year when I started teaching.

When I went through the issues of GA News which are held at Solly St, I came across a number of useful items.

Interesting to see that in 1988 a Working Group was set up to improve the image and raise awareness of geography for pupils, parents, employers and others...

The result of these efforts will appear in a future post as I have a copy...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

From the archive - Fleure to Mill 2 - Christmas 1933

Another letter from H J Fleure to Hugh Robert Mill. I love these old letters in the GA Archives. I plan to go up to Solly Street this comin...