Wednesday, 29 January 2020

Geographers are useful people to know

Ashley Kent
GA News No. 10 - January 1988

This was the year when I started teaching.

When I went through the issues of GA News which are held at Solly St, I came across a number of useful items.

Interesting to see that in 1988 a Working Group was set up to improve the image and raise awareness of geography for pupils, parents, employers and others...

The result of these efforts will appear in a future post as I have a copy...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...