Monday 27 January 2020

Charlotte Simpson

For some time, the GA offered life memberships. Charlotte Simpson took up the offer in 1916, and was connected with the GA in various ways for many decades. She seems to have made the most of it.
Life memberships are no longer offered, although those who make a very significant commitment to the life of the Association are given Honorary Membership.





Source

Beaver, S. H. “CHARLOTTE A. SIMPSON.” Geography, vol. 47, no. 3, 1962, pp. 314–315. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/40565432

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

From the archive - Fleure to Mill 2 - Christmas 1933

Another letter from H J Fleure to Hugh Robert Mill. I love these old letters in the GA Archives. I plan to go up to Solly Street this comin...