Wednesday 2 June 2021

2010 - Derby Conference

Special t-shirts were worn by the helpful students who assist with the Conference in 2010. 

They were from Nottingham / Trent University and wore the names of people who are famous for writing about Primary Geography in particular, and some other classic geographers. A nice idea.

Also in the picture is Bryan Ledgard, who has designed a great many GA publications and journals over the years, and also served as the official photographer at GA Conferences and other events. Many of the images used in the blog were taken by Bryan and used with permission.

Image: Wendy North

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...