Saturday 20 March 2021

GA Conference 2021

There are only a few weeks to go before the virtual GA Conference for 2021. This will be very different to the technology that had to be sorted at very short notice for the 2020 conference. Those who attend will be able to move in and out of sessions they choose, and also access recordings of every session. You can still see some of 2020's sessions on the GA's YouTube channel.

Susan Pike had curated a wonderful range of speakers and guests, and some further new features.

I hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...