Saturday 26 September 2020

1980: Myopic Geographers

In 1980, an item was published in 'Teaching Geography' called 'Do myopic geographers ignore the world?'
It explored the areas that teachers chose to study and whether we tend to focus on particular parts of it and neglect others, particularly at 6th form level.




Reference
Do Myopic Geographers Ignore the World? From the Sixth-Form/Universities Working Group of the Geographical Association. (1980). Teaching Geography, 6(2), 50-52. Retrieved September 14, 2020, from http://www.jstor.org/stable/23752265

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

From the archive - Fleure to Mill 2 - Christmas 1933

Another letter from H J Fleure to Hugh Robert Mill. I love these old letters in the GA Archives. I plan to go up to Solly Street this comin...