Tuesday 1 September 2020

Stepping up

Regular readers will know that I started this blog back in April 2019, when I heard that I was going to be the GA President in 2021-22
The plan is to create a blog for each of the GA Presidents that has been in 'office' since 1893.

I'm now up to 1977, and I have exactly one year remaining of the blog, which will end with the President for 2021-22. This means another post every week or so for the next year. 
All of the remaining posts are in draft, some of them, more close to finishing than others.

Today also saw the changeover of roles, and I am now the Vice President of the Geographical Association. Plenty of work to do in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

From the archive - Fleure to Mill 2 - Christmas 1933

Another letter from H J Fleure to Hugh Robert Mill. I love these old letters in the GA Archives. I plan to go up to Solly Street this comin...