Thursday, 25 June 2020

Early Geography

Thanks to Susan Pike, the current Vice President of the Geographical Association for sharing these images of an old textbook with some advice on the teaching of Geography which will look familiar, even the book came out in 1898...

1 comment:

  1. Just seen you've re-posted this! It would be easy to get obsessed with such resources.

    Interestingly the book relates to Ireland - but when it was part of the British empire. I'm looking forward to our DCU Library being open again, so I can check out his archive.

    Thanks Alan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Margaret Mackintosh RIP

Updated post. Sad news at the end of last week from colleagues who have organised the Charney Conference over the years of the passing of Ma...