Sunday 9 April 2023

Environment Agency - Rivercraft 2

Updated May 2023

The Environment Agency launched their Rivercraft resource in 2022, which explores the changes made along the River Ribble in Preston using the popular platform of Minecraft to allow students to explore the area.

More details here.

Find out more about it here too.

A new version of the resource is coming soon.

The Environment Agency is one of the GA's Strategic Partners. We worked with the creators of the new version of the game, called Rivercraft 2.

Update

The resource was launched and entered for an award.

The resource won in its category in the Geography in Government Awards!

Read the story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...