Monday 20 March 2023

Charney Manor Primary Geography Conference 2023

I had booked to attend this annual event during 2022 and my Presidential year, but the conference had to be postponed after a storm took out the electricity supply to the venue, and I had to quickly email all the delegates to let them know that the event was cancelled, managing to catch some people just before they set off on lengthy drives, or to catch a plane.

This year's event was the 25th conference, so there was cake of course.

I have just finished blogging the event over on my LivingGeography blog.

Head over there now to see the 10 posts summarising the event. Search on Charney Manor Primary to find the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...