Tuesday 1 March 2022

GA Conference 2022 - Sessions 76-100 now previewed on LivingGeography blog

I'm going to share a little preview of all of the sessions at the 2022 GA Conference in the coming weeks, and will also update them after the event with links through to the conference resources that are shared. I'm now on sessions numbered 76-100 in order of their appearance in the conference programme. Will be lovely to have my hand on a physical copy of this.


Here are the people involved in the third set of 25 sessions in the programme, which have now been added to the blog:
  • Gary Dawson and members of SPC
  • Parag Khanna
  • Andrew Lee
  • Rafael Miguel de Gonzalez, Karl Donert, Luc Donert, Alan Parkinson
  • Laura Bytheway
  • Megan Richardson
  • Dipo Faloyin
  • Sophie Wilson
  • Michael Simmons
  • Julia Tanner
  • Jane Whittle
  • Georgina Endfield
  • Jacqueline Waddock
  • Lynda Evans
  • Hannah Steel
  • Emma Abbate
  • David Morgan
  • Kirstin Coughtrie
  • Peter Vujakovic
  • Karen Corfield
  • Jon Cannell
  • Alice Mollison
  • Gill Miller
  • Naomi Andersson
  • Iain Palôt
  • Simon Oakes
  • Shaakirah Kasuji
  • Dan Whittall
  • Lizzie Rushton
  • Cyrus Nayeri
  • Anna Pennington

Conference booking is now open for the in-person and online conference, as well as for the various social events that are taking place.

Booking is now open for the full range of events at the conference as well.




I hope to see as many of you there as possible to celebrate being able to gather again in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...