Monday 7 March 2022

GA Conference 2022 - Session 101-125 now previewed on LivingGeography

I'm going to share a little preview of all of the sessions at the 2022 GA Conference in the coming weeks, and will also update them after the event with links through to the conference resources that are shared. I'm now on sessions numbered 101-125 in order of their appearance in the conference programme. 

It will be lovely to have my hand on a physical copy of this.


Here are the people involved in the next set of 25 sessions in the programme, which have now been added to the blog:
  • Julia Tanner and members of the GA's EYPPC
  • Sarah Khan
  • Alistair Hamill
  • Simon Catling
  • Rebecca Butler
  • Catriona Poh
  • Rachael Robinson
  • Andy Owen
  • Denise Freeman
  • Susan Pike
  • Hannah Steel
  • Andrew Jack and others
  • Ilan Kelman
  • Dan Boatright
  • Dawn Thomas
  • Martin Gibson
  • Shelley Monk
  • Joe Usher
  • Jo Payne
  • Charlotte Foster
  • Richard Thompson
  • Sandra Patterson
  • Charlene McKeown
  • David Alcock
  • Briley Habib
  • Daryl Sinclair
  • Matt Podbury
  • Catherine Brooks
  • Ellie Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...