Tuesday, 3 August 2021

1897 - 'Science' piece

I've been updating a few posts on the blog as we get closer to the posting of Susan Pike's biography shortly, which means there is only one more President to add this year: on the 1st of September.

I came across this piece:

CURRENT NOTES ON ANTHROPOLOGY
By D. G. BRINTON
Science 29 Jan 1897:
Vol. 5, Issue 109, pp. 178-179
DOI: 10.1126/science.5.109.178

References

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/5/109/178 - worth taking a look at the whole piece as the author was not overly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...