Tuesday 3 August 2021

1897 - 'Science' piece

I've been updating a few posts on the blog as we get closer to the posting of Susan Pike's biography shortly, which means there is only one more President to add this year: on the 1st of September.

I came across this piece:

CURRENT NOTES ON ANTHROPOLOGY
By D. G. BRINTON
Science 29 Jan 1897:
Vol. 5, Issue 109, pp. 178-179
DOI: 10.1126/science.5.109.178

References

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/5/109/178 - worth taking a look at the whole piece as the author was not overly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...