Monday 30 August 2021

Quotidian Geography

I gave much thought of course to the theme for my own Presidential conference in 2022 for some time. This is important as it leads to a particular range of lectures and workshops and invitations to particular speakers that are the choice of the President, and the overall aims of the event. 

The theme I chose is Everyday Geographies.

The public lecture and the other main events are tied to the theme. For more on the theme, check out other posts over on LivingGeography.

There will also be a chance for you to win one of 100 specially-made enamel badges for participation in a curriculum project I will launch in the first week of September.

Also watch out for the hashtags #potga21 and #everydaygeographies in use through the year here and over on Living Geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...