Wednesday 1 July 2020

New in the GeoLibrary

As part of the research for writing this blog, I've expanded my collection of vintage geography education books. ABEbooks and similar sites are a good way to get hold of vintage copies of books at a reasonable rate, especially as we haven't been able to indulge in one of my favourite things: browsing in second hand book shops.

Here's the latest arrival, co -written by former GA President Molly Long and Bertie Roberson.

Also mentioned in Rex Walford's book on Geography in Secondary Schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

From the archive - Fleure to Mill 2 - Christmas 1933

Another letter from H J Fleure to Hugh Robert Mill. I love these old letters in the GA Archives. I plan to go up to Solly Street this comin...