Tuesday 21 July 2020

4000 views

We are well into the project now. Just over half way through the Presidents that the GA has had, and with 50 Presidents still to come, which is a reminder of just how long ago 1971 is, and also scary.... This will be around one a week between now and September 2021 when the blog is scheduled to come to an end.

I've also just passed 4000 page views which is rather less than the 5.6 million that LivingGeography has had - in fact I used to regularly get more than 4000 views per day during the peak of the blog's views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

From the archive - Fleure to Mill 2 - Christmas 1933

Another letter from H J Fleure to Hugh Robert Mill. I love these old letters in the GA Archives. I plan to go up to Solly Street this comin...