If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.
This will take place in Sheffield at the same venue as this year, which worked very well.
Here’s the details - if you haven’t spoken before, I can confirm that it adds an extra level to your conference experience - plus you don’t pay for the day that you speak…. I first spoke in 2005 at the conference in Derby on Gifted and Talented - just a 10 minute contribution to a session ahead of Fred Martin. I was nervous, but so pleased that I did it.
Here’s a video from Fiona Sheriff on LinkedIn.
The theme is Passionate about Geography.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.