Monday, 13 July 2026

500 000 page views

An amazing milestone to pass for a blog about the GA and its Presidents, which is one of my GA Presidential legacy projects.

Thanks for reading. I shall continue adding details of future GA Presidents (and updates on past ones...) indefinitely... If you have anything to add about the 100+ people who have held that role, feel free to get in touch...

1 comment:

  1. This is a great achievement. Congratulations on getting 500,000 views. Way to go! I have a blog too on Blogspot/Blogger, and I check the stats daily. It definitely boosts your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...