Friday 25 February 2022

Job Vacancy

As you'll have seen from the blog, and the 106 Presidents so far, a relatively small number have been teachers (or former teachers) when they became President.

If you are a teacher, you may have an idea of putting yourself forward at some point - whether during your career or after retirement, we have an exciting vacancy in the Senior part of the school which means you get a chance to work with me at my school.

The job is shown below, and the link to the vacancy page is here.

If you are interested, feel free to get in touch with any queries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...