Sunday 20 February 2022

GA Conference 2022 - Sessions 26-50 now previewed on Living Geography

I'm going to share a little preview of all of the sessions at the 2022 GA Conference in the coming weeks, and will also update them after the event with links through to the conference resources that are shared.


Here are the people involved in the second 25 sessions in the programme, which have now been added to the blog:
  • Kirstin Coughtrie
  • Duncan Hawley
  • Keith Hicks
  • Ellie Barker
  • Laura-Jayne Ward
  • Brendan Conway
  • Henry Norman
  • Claire Kyndt
  • Cal Flyn
  • Joe Weinberger
  • Danny Dorling
  • Sally Sumpter
  • Richard Allaway
  • Karen Corfield
  • Jen Lomas
  • Sophie Brack
  • David Rogers
  • Chloe Searl
  • Eleanor Rawling
  • Alan Kinder x 2
  • Sarah Khan
  • Colin Bye
  • Kit Marie Rackley x 2
  • Anita Sethi
  • John Murton
  • Emma Rawlings Smith
  • David Morgan
  • Alistair Hamill
  • Hafsa Garcia
  • Paula Richardson
  • Charlotte Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...