Thursday 14 October 2021

Turkish International Geography Congress

One of the aspects of the Presidential role that has not changed is that the President receives lots of invitations to speak at events, both in the 

This morning, I spoke to 200 Turkish geographers at the 3rd International Congress on Geographical Eduction along with geography educators from a number of other countries. This is my presentation.


The presentation was also broadcast live with simultaneous Turkish translation on Facebook. Here is a link to the presentation if you want to watch it, and the answers to the questions that followed.


I also took the opportunity to network over possible international projects to connect the GA with other international organisations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...