Tuesday 17 September 2019

100 posts

I'm now about a third of the way through the project to write biographies of all GA Presidents and share documents and stories from the development of the GA, and its journals. I've got many excellent stories still to share, although already we've discovered that previous Presidents were eminent people in their relative professions.
So far, we've had lots of female contributions to the journals, but no female GA President. We are in the 1930s currently, the Second World War is approaching, and a time of change is coming. Please feel free to subscribe to the blog and "never miss a President" or share it with your own subject networks. Thanks for reading, and if you know more about any of the Presidents then please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...