The GA has been developing a National Geography Olympiad, as outlined in the Autumn 2026 issue of the GA Newsletter. It will take place in November.
You can suggest a question here.
More details will appear here too...
Biographies of all the Presidents of the Geographical Association since the founding of the Association in 1893. Researched by Alan Parkinson (GA President 2021-22), with contributions from others, including the former Presidents themselves where possible.
The GA has been developing a National Geography Olympiad, as outlined in the Autumn 2026 issue of the GA Newsletter. It will take place in November.
You can suggest a question here.
More details will appear here too...
A cross posting from my Living Geography blog. I received sad news today from Frances Slater, via GA President Fiona Sheriff about the sad...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.