Thursday, 14 May 2026

GA Conference 2027 - date and venue announced

The dates and venue for next year's GA Conference have been announced. Fiona Sheriff will be President for 2026-27 and has chosen the theme 'Passionate about Geography'.


The conference will take place at the same venue as this year. It worked really well and is a central location for many, and also very convenient for GA staff as the Association is based in Sheffield. There are plenty of accommodation options and it is a short walk from the train station for sustainable transport options.

Keep an eye out for the announcement of the call for papers, and I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...