Thursday, 5 February 2026

Staff changes at Solly Street

The Spring editions of the GA's journals are now out, and the GA Magazine has a staffing update - and a new look.

I wish Isabel Richardson all the best for her new role and adventure. 

She was very important to my own GA Presidential journey as the CPD and Events co-ordinator she got me involved in lots of GA activity as well as organising my conference at the University of Surrey in Guildford in 2022 - a hybrid event which added extra complexity to the proceedings.

She was also busy resorting the GA Archive and also helping with finalising the Geographer's Gaze project which I was part of.

Good luck to Liam who takes over the role. I look forward to catching up at the GA Conference in Sheffield in a couple of months' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...