Sunday, 20 April 2025

GA Strategy 2025-2030 consultation open

While serving on the GA Governing Body I was involved in lengthy discussions as we developed the 2020-2025 Strategy and the language around supporting educators and developing the work of the Association.

The discussions for the next five year strategy are underway, and there's a chance for you to be involved.

You have until the 16th of May at 4pm to answer the questions.

Here are the questions:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...