Tuesday 5 March 2024

100 000 page views

It's coming up to five years since I started this blog.

At the time, I had been announcd as the forthcoming GA President and started my year as Junior Vice President (the final person to hold that role for the time being.

The blog has just passed 100 000 page views... which is nice...

The next President to be added will be Hina Robinson, on the 1st of September.

In a month, we will find out who will be her successor as GA President: either Catherine Owen or Kit Marie Rackley.

Update

Congratulations to Catherine Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

From the archive - Fleure to Mill 2 - Christmas 1933

Another letter from H J Fleure to Hugh Robert Mill. I love these old letters in the GA Archives. I plan to go up to Solly Street this comin...