Monday 10 July 2023

Thanks Bob

A quick thanks to Bob Digby, who had his final Governing Body meeting recently after many years of supporting the Geographical Association as a trustee, named trustee and Honorary Treasurer.


Bob also served as President of the GA in 2012 of course.

Bob's entry on the GA Presidents Blog that I wrote is here.

He is also an examiner and author of many books which will have helped young people to exam success.

A reminder of the collage that Anne Greaves made of some of Bob's many interests back in 2012.

We will see Bob at GA Conferences and supporting the GA in many other ways too of course.

Image: Bryan Ledgard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...