Sunday 23 July 2023

Congratulations to Steve and Stephen

I've previously mentioned a book written by two former GA Presidents who were very supportive of my own Presidency: Stephen Scoffham and Steve Rawlinson.

It was published in 2022 by Bloomsbury, and I was very kindly gifted a copy by the authors to mark my Presidency.

The book has just won a Global Dimension Award 2023 in the Teachers' Choice category.

The citation for the award read:

Sometimes all we need is a quick lesson plan and other times it's helpful to have a real deep dive into a topic. It’s easy to see why teachers favour this guide over other resources as it's just so comprehensive. Written by two highly experienced educators Stephen Scoffham and Steve Rawlinson this book contains advice for teaching sustainability issues across every subject between the ages of 3-14. With 180 age-specific activities, this is a treasure trove of inspiration and advice that every educator should possess.

Well done to Stephen and Steve.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

A new role for me at the RGS-IBG

I've been connected with the RGS-IBG for quite a number of years in various ways, as were quite a few other former GA Presidents. I'...