Saturday, 15 August 2020

1976: Michael J Walker

Michael Walker was formerly the Head of the school where I taught for over 20 years. He had a few articles published in journals and also wrote a few books.

In 1976, he contributed an article to 'Teaching Geography' exploring the curriculum - a topic which is now at the heart of much discussion.
Always interesting coming across people you know in the early journals and discovering how long ago they were contributing to the community of practice that is the GA.



Reference

WALKER, MICHAEL J. “Changing the Curriculum.” Teaching Geography, vol. 1, no. 4, 1976, pp. 163–166. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/23751253.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Margaret Mackintosh RIP

Updated post. Sad news at the end of last week from colleagues who have organised the Charney Conference over the years of the passing of Ma...