Wednesday, 29 May 2024

Richard Dilley - RIP

Sad news about the passing of Richard Dilley, who was the oldest member of the Cambridge branch of the GA. I met him and Keith several times over the years, and we met by chance a number of times travelling to GA Conferences from Peterborough Train station with former GA President Keith Grimwade.

This piece is in the Summer 2024 issue of 'GA Magazine'.

Image copyright: Geographical Association

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

Submit your GA Conference 2027 proposals now

If you have some head space over the summer, now is the time to submit your proposal to speak at the GA Conference 2027.  This will take pla...