Wednesday 11 December 2019

1987: Tom Randle

This blog started with the idea of creating biographies of each Past President to help capture their contributions. Over the years, it will also continue to share stories of individuals connected to the GA in numerous ways. The strength of the GA is in the contributions of so many people.

I'd like to include a mention of Tom Randle, who contributed a great deal. He was never President, but the GA only works because of the background work of people like Tom.
He sadly died in 1987.


Written by Bryan Coates, who will have his own entry on the blog in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.

From the archive - Fleure to Mill 2 - Christmas 1933

Another letter from H J Fleure to Hugh Robert Mill. I love these old letters in the GA Archives. I plan to go up to Solly Street this comin...